Moving to fortnightly residual collection – consumer research summary: this presentation summarises the findings of research with residents in Ealing and Hounslow in January 2016, in which their feelings about moving to wheeled bins and a fortnightly residual collection were discussed. A more detailed report on findings is available on request.
Recent News & Meeting Posts
- Resource London Partnership Board meeting: 14 July 2017
- CLOSED: Recruitment: LWARB – Communications & campaign officer
- Resource London Partnership Board meeting: 31 March 2017
- CLOSED Tender: Support for the London Borough of Redbridge to consider options for restriction of kerbside residual waste collections
- CLOSED: Registration open for the Cost of Contamination Toolkit webinar